Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls



When you have a craving for cinnamon rolls, waiting for the dough to rise just doesn’t seem ideal. Luckily, pizza dough is a great alternative. You can pick up a couple pounds of fresh dough at the grocery store, no problem. You know me, when it comes to baking, I would always opt for easy solutions instead of spending hours baking everything from scratch. I simply don’t have time.


When you’re done baking these, top the cinnamon rolls with sweet icing. You can serve them alongside a cold glass of milk or my favorite, a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee. I’ll be enjoying one of these for breakfast and another possibly after dinner because they’re so good. Cinnamon roll is comfort food, the sweet smells of cinnamon lingers in the kitchen, and the warm and sweet rolls are a treat that I can eat all year long. Happy baking!


Note
Source recipes -Here-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Recipes


Articles les plus consultés

Libellés


Follow Me On Pinterest